DocFOG.com may collect personally identifiable information such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, institution affiliation, credit card number, checking account number, or other information. This personal information is collected and used by DocFOG.com staff for the purpose of facilitating a relationship or business transaction.
DocFOG.com does not sell or rent e-mail addresses to other organizations. We may generate e-mail for the following types of communication:
- Notification e-mail to which the individual may subscribe and unsubscribe.
- Transactional e-mail, which is the result of a business transaction initiated with the Doc FOG Team.
- Relationship e-mail, which is sent as an informational service because of a relationship with Doc FOG.
- Commercial e-mail, which is sent to promote a Doc FOG product or service (You may opt not to receive this type of e-mail).
- Correspondence from Doc FOG staff as a result of a communication initiated by a member or customer.
E-mail that has a provision for opt-out will include instructions on how to do so. All inquiries regarding subscription-based e-mails should be directed to the DocFOG.com Team (select Contact Me link).
Postal mailing list’s, comprised of full name and postal address, may receive occasionally informational or promotional materials to members and customers. You may choose to exclude yourself from all, none, or some of these mailings by contacting the DocFOG.com Team (select Contact Me link).
DocFOG.com uses third-party agents for several business purposes, including credit card validation and shipping. These agents are permitted to use your personal information only to provide the specific service and not for any other purpose. Please contact the DocFOG.com Team (select Contact Me link) if you believe this policy has been violated.
DocFOG.com makes every effort to preserve your privacy, but we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. The DocFOG.com Team may also disclose personal information if it believes in good faith that such action is necessary.